We are pleased to present you the results of the video contest for the VII WPC Youth Forum!
The video contest was held among students, applicants, employees of energy companies, experts, representatives of youth committees of the World Petroleum Council countries. The task of the participants was to create a video clip on the topic - "Energy Transition: Dialogue of Generations" and to upload it to social networks.
We received 56 entries, but only 35 made it to the Final, based on various criteria. Winners were separated by only a few points. In evaluation and selection of competitive works the decision was made by the Jury which consisted of the representatives of WPC, WPC Youth Committee, Kazakhstan WPC National Committee, Rectors of the Universities and Ministry of Energy of the RK.In addition, we are glad to inform that 3 persons will get 100% discount for studying at university.
100% study discount:
- 1st place: ROYA NAZEMIAN, Student, Azad University, North Tehran Branch, Iran (105 points)
- 2nd place: DAULET MAMYTOV, Shymkent Main Gas Pipelines Department of Intergas Central Asia JSC, Kazakhstan (104 points)
- 3-rd place: RAKHAT MARAT, student, Kazakh-British Technical University, Kazakhstan (100 points)
- Satpayev University - Maulenov Gabiden, student, 13 gymnasium of Aktau
- Atyrau University of Oil and Gas - Sayat Sailev, student, 125 high school, Aktobe
- Kazakh British Technical University - Uldana Bakdaulet, student, KBTU
The awarding ceremony will be held on September 30 at the KBTU building as part of the closing ceremony of the VII WPC Youth Forum. All winners who could not attend the awards ceremony will receive their gifts from their National Committees.
Once again congratulations to all!
We will post the Jury Protocol very soon!